Online Class Agreement
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Clients taking part, learning or dancing along with this video, clip or live stream do so at their own risk. Spirit YPC does not accept any responsibility for each individual or group of individuals who may be watching, joining in or dancing along with this video, clip or live stream.
- Payments for online classes are non-refundable, unless Spirit YPC cancels or changes the course.
- Clients taking part understand that the Teacher and Spirit YPC will be able to see whatever the Client puts on their camera.
- Clients taking part understand and agree to the fact that Spirit YPC and the Teacher might film/take pictures of the live stream for release to social media channels, for the positive promotion of the company and client. Clients understand that they might be featured in this footage, along with their name.
- In order to take part/learn/dance along with any video, clip or live stream Clients must first make sure that they are in good enough health/physical condition to be able to do so. If Clients are under doctors orders, have an underlying health condition or have received medical advice that would normally preclude them from a physical activity (such as dance and/or dance fitness) they should not join in or dance along with this dance video, dance clip or dance stream.
- Clients must also create a safe area to dance in. Clients must make sure that the area they are about to dance/exercise in is suitable for the type of dance or exercise that is contained in the dance clip, dance video and dance stream they are about to watch. The area must be a flat surface, be clear of obstruction (such as tables, light fittings, rugs), be big enough and again suitable for the style of dance/dance exercise Clients are about to take part in. Pets and young siblings should be kept in a separate room.
- Comfortable and suitable clothing and shoes should be worn during the dance class. Clients should be keep hydrated during the dance class.
- By taking part, learning or performing along with this video, clip or live stream, Clients agree to the above Terms and Conditions.
Client: An individual who purchases / books Spirit YPC Services for themselves or on behalf of another and where, for the avoidance of doubt a person purchases / books Spirit YPC Services for a child or on behalf of another person then Client shall mean the purchaser of the Dance Services or the person or Child for whom the Dance Services were acquired as the case may be under these Terms and Conditions as relevant.
Spirit YPC: The trading name for Spirit Young Performers Company, encompassing both the Musical Theatre Company and Dance Company.
Services: Services organised or supplied by Spirit YPC. This includes (but is not limited to) dance classes, vocal classes, acting classes, Q'n'A's, dance courses, trial sessions, private lessons and at-home performace opportunities.
Teacher: The freelancer hired by Spirit YPC to run the online session and deliver instruction.
Booking (includes any capitalised division): A Client’s order or acceptance of an offer for Services.
Force Majeure Events: means any circumstance not within the reasonable control of Spirit YPC,including without limitation acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster, epidemic, pandemic, terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo or breaking off of diplomatic relations, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom, any law or action taken by a government or public authority including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident and any non performance by contractors or the interruption to any and all utility services; and in such circumstances if Spirit YPC is hindered, prevented or delayed in providing or meeting its obligations under these Terms and Conditions by the above Force Majeure Events then Spirit YPC shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise liable for any delay or failure in the performance of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions.