Online Audition Agreement
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payments for online auditions are non-refundable, unless Spirit YPC cancels or changes the auditions.
- Applicants must have their cameras turned on for the audition and understand that the Teacher and Spirit YPC will be able to see whatever the Client puts on their camera.
- Applicants must have the approval of their parent/guardian to take part in the audition and be monitored by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Applicants auditioning for Musical Theatre/Dance will be taken through a dance section of the audition. The audition is being prepared with the understading that applicants will have limited space. Applicants must create a safe area to move in. Applicants must make sure that the area they are about to move in has a flat surface, be clear of obstruction (such as tables, light fittings, rugs), and be cleared of pets and young siblings that could cause tripping hazards.
- In order to take in the online audition, Applicants must first make sure that they are in good enough health/physical condition to be able to do so. If Applicants are under doctors orders, have an underlying health condition or have received medical advice that would normally preclude them from a physical activity (such as dance) they should not join in the audition.
- Comfortable, appropriate and suitable clothing and shoes should be worn during the audition. Applicants should be keep hydrated throughout.
- By taking part in the audition, Alients agree to the above Terms and Conditions.
- Applicant: The young performer who has booked to attend the audition, plus their Parent/Guardian who might have booked on their behalf.
- Spirit YPC: The trading name for Spirit Young Performers Company, encompassing both the Musical Theatre Company and Dance Company.
- Teacher: The freelance performing arts professional hired by Spirit YPC to run the online class and act as panellist for the audition.