World-class training for the UK's most dedicated young performers aged 7-20.
Saturdays, London EC1V
All students in this programme have been carefully selected through our audition process. We pride ourselves on compiling teams of performers who share a dedication, work ethic and passion for performing.
Students will receive the following:
- Weekly training from top teachers in Singing, Dance and Acting skills, to professional level.
- Performace opportunities throughout the year, both on video and live.
- A precisely planned combination of on-the-job rehearsal training and technical training.
- The opportunity to work within a professional, family-like environmet, where all students have been hand-picked for the programme.
- State of the art studios.
Our training involves:
- Technical vocal coaching
- Ensemble vocal work
- Audition technique
- Jazz technique
- Choreography pick-up skills
- Acting through song
- Acting for screen vs. acting for stage
- Mastering improvisation
- Triple Threat training
- Performing for camera
- Vocal recording technqiues
- Recreation of professional performance experience
And so much more.
Performers training in our pre-elite programme are consistently reviewed by our expert faculty, with a view to transferring through to the elite teams when appropriate.