World-class training for the UK's most dedicated young performers aged 7-19.
Sundays, London EC1V
Students in our Elite MT Programme have been hand-picked and enrolled via invitation. In some cases performers will be invited straight from our audition process, otherwise students will be invited from our Pre-Elite programme when they have reached the level to thrive in this environment.
Our Elite MT Teams are made up of exceptional young talent who are at a stage where they will excel within a fast-paced, demanding, professional-standard setting.
Students receive the following:
- Weekly training from top teachers in Singing, Dance and Acting skills, to professional level.
- Regular performance opportunities, including filmed showcases each term and high-profile live events.
- A professional experience where expectations are high; students are encouraged to work to the highest level in a fast-paced, industry-like environment.
- An extremely close-knit, family-like environment where students share a dedication towards performing arts, and create strong lifelong friendships.
- A uniquely creative environment, with consistent opportunities and the chance to create innovative, pioneering productions.
- State of the art studios.
Our training involves:
- On-the-job training where performers rehearse for regular performance opportunities, in an environment where professional standards are expected and learned.
- Technical Vocal Coaching
- Ensemble Vocal Work
- Audition Technique
- Jazz Technique
- Guest Masterclass Teachers
- Acting Through Song
- Acting for Screen vs. Acting for Stage
- Mastering Improvisation
- True Triple Threat Training
- Working on Camera
- Vocal Recording Techniques
And so much more.